St. Andrew’s Episcopal
Ann Arbor, MI
With the beginning of Advent, 2015, we are proud to announce the addition of St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan to our family. This 2 manual and pedal organ of 31 stops will continue the musical lineage of the congregation, which dates back to 1827 when it was founded as a mission church of St. Paul’s in Detroit. It will support a diverse music program that includes 4 choirs, 2 handbell choirs, regular orchestral Eucharists, and a monthly concert series.
The Vestry’s commitment to this project is the culmination of an ongoing renovation campaign that began in 2008 to restore and refurbish the 1867/1890 building and its interior.
We welcome Dr. Deborah Friauff, Director of Music and Organist, the Reverend Alan Gibsion, Rector, and the congregation of St. Andrew’s parish as we work together to bring this project to life as our Opus 25.